Fork Township Sanitary District offers several options for you to pay your water bill, they are:
- Pay Online Now. In order to log in for the first time, you will need enter your account number. Example (001234.00). Your password needs to be entered in “ALL CAPS” using the first four letters of the last name on the account followed by the first two letters of the first name on the account followed by zero zero. Example (SMITFA00). After that follow the directions on the screen.
- BE ADVISED: ONLINE PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS BEFORE CUT OFF DAY TO INSURE YOUR WATER SERVICE WILL NOT BE TERMINATED. CUT OFF DAY WILL BE LISTED ON YOUR BILL AND UNDER CONSUMER ALERTS ON THIS SITE.
- Bank Draft, we can draft your bank account each month on the 10th. Call the office if you are interested in setting your account up for Draft.
- Pay Through the Mail…PO Box 1515, Goldsboro, NC 27533-1515
- Pay at the Office…we accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard (office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Call in your payment with your debit or credit card (there is no charge for this )
We also have a drop box located on the side of the building for your convenience and after hours.
Bills are mailed the last working day of each month. Your bill is due on the 15th of each month. However it may be paid as late as the 20th of the month. At 5:00pm on the 20th we will add a $6.00 Late Fee to your account. We do disconnect water every month for non payment. This day will be printed and highlighted on your bill as the day changes every month. To be safe PAY YOUR BILL BEFORE THE 20TH EACH MONTH.